Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Pentagon Knows How To Turn Us On


Good heavens, not another blog about Christmas. Don't worry, I think this will be the last one before I start living in the present again. And I'm posting this blog on our crappy personal laptop with the "special" keyboard, so I will make this short.


Perhaps a month ago, our child was in a school pageant involving some groovy tunes and cool dance moves.


What? Cool dance moves? You know what that means, it's the return of Shaky Jake, Brenna's classmate that overshadows her at every turn with his smooth moves. Refer to the VBS pictures posted this past summer for reference, and you may remember this fellow.

Here he is taking center stage in this shot, with our child dwarfed to the left.




I was truly hoping Brenna was going to take that gift bag upside his head here, but it wasn't to be.




I know this was supposed to be the crowning moment of the show, the little kids' white gloves and clothes glowing in the blacklight, but all this made me think of was a crime screen from that CSI show.



Here's another quick glance at Shaky Jake, before I bid you farewell. I'll be on a plane most of tomorrow, and unless they have Wi-Fi, I'll be absent from here for a little while.














No comments: