Monday, January 23, 2012

Cry For The Indians

I'm coming up for air, at least briefly. I've been back from the frozen tundra of Eastern Tennessee for a few days now, and am about to turn back around for a business in the front/pleasure in the back trip with the family to Santa Fe this upcoming weekend. Perhaps that trip will result in some new photos to share with all three of you that frequent this blog. Since Emily received a new camera for Christmas, I know she's been taking pictures with it, but they've yet to make it to our hard drive where they're useful to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on there and will share some of those shots in the near future.

You'll notice that the ads are back since the re-design of the site. If the handsome black man is still to your right where I last spotted him, please click on him so we can raise a few quarters for our child's college education.

We had a pretty busy weekend around here, going over to Aunt Beth and Uncle John's on Saturday to watch Cowboys Vs. Aliens and apparently one of Rachel's favorite movies, White Chicks. We also ran errands on both days, including family going to the grocery store. I know, these are juicy tidbits about our lives that you tune in regularly for.

I had two installs to support for work at one this morning. With the help of Anthrax (the band, not the poison), I'm stumbling through the rest of my afternoon. As luck would have it, I get to work at one tomorrow morning, also. I probably should be napping right about now. Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead, right?

I'll probably think of something insightful to share after I've logged off, but for now, and possibly until Santa Fe, that is all.

No comments: