Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Blood Is Not That Color Anymore

It's been three weeks since I've last frequented Crackbook. At this point in my resolution I'm slightly torn. While I don't miss the vast majority of the nonsense that goes on there and is available for mass consumption, there are occasions where I think it'd be nice to reach out to someone and say "hello", or chat with someone I don't see that often in person who just happens to be on there at the same time as me.

That being said, it's also been nice to focus on other more constructive things, like this mental exercise.

I've been told that I should be posting updates to the Hoes blog as well. Picky, picky. Yes, I'll get around to that very, very soon. Perhaps later this afternoon. The weather continues to be mild for this time of year, and there are a few things going on outside worth taking pictures of.

Tomorrow I'll be taking the wife to a late birthday lunch. We've also moved Brenna's swim lessons to Friday nights, so she can go back to her old teacher, so that will free us up for some errand running on Saturday, and I'm sure some other things not worth posting here, but I'll do so anyway.

And for your trouble today, I leave you with no pictures, but instead one more interesting fact about Sasquatch (not sure if the plural is Sasquatches). The common Sasquatch will snap small saplings in two like matches to build shelter to protect itself from the elements. Should you come across a small grove of snapped saplings in the middle of the forest one day soon, be advised that a Sasquatch may have been there at some point.

The proof is in the pudding. Gonna have to upgrade our cable to include Animal Planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXBMxiZOUI

No comments: