Friday, May 30, 2008

It's A Put On

Earlier today I had this elaborate blog prepared for you, including the video below of Brenna reading with Emily, and a story about a man in New Zealand arrested for assaulting someone with a hedgehog, but this site went down and my post was lost forever.

I can but apologize as that brief moment of brilliance on my part is long since lost, probably never to be captured again.

Anyway, in this video you'll see me offering to read to Brenna, and then it cuts to Emily doing it. For starters, I did indeed read with her, but can't film and read at the same time. Brenna was getting antsy on the second read through, but it's still fun seeing her interact with the story.

If you're intrigued about the hedgehog assault, look it up on MSN.com, I'm sure it's still there in their archives, it was a fine read.

No comments: