Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Morning

Brenna woke up numerous times tonight, apparently from being cold, so she's taken up residence in our bed, and I'm here blogging. I went to bed so early myself I guess it's a wash for me in the end, and now I have time to upload dozens (well, not really) of new Brenna pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks, by the way, for your continued support of our ad banner. You've raised over sixty dollars now for our little one!

It's been raining here since yesterday afternoon, we've gotten about four tenths of an inch so far, with much more on the way through Friday, and they're forecasting snow levels dropping to 3000 feet by the end of it all, so we may have some snow on the nearby mountains, which makes it seem a little bit more like Christmas.

Yesterday Emily and Brenna got a package in the mail from an online friend. Here they are fresh in from the rain with said package. Brenna absolutely loves the rain, no doubt because she's only seen it maybe five times in her lifetime. I can only imagine what she'd do at the first sight of snow.


I like this casual pose she's striking here with her hand in her jacket pocket. Our little casual rock star.


Here she is checking out a new dress she got in the box of goodies. She seems pretty happy with it.


And Emily is happy with her new measuring spoons (which Brenna thinks should be hers).



A close up of Brenna in her new dress.



Hey, Brenna got some new gloves for the cold weather that's to come. Here she is modeling them. I'd buy more gloves if the store catalogs modeled them like this.



Here are a few closeups of the family (I tried to squeeze in).


Ah, glorious gloves, you will never leave my hands again.


Like I said....



No comments: