Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Good Guy

Brenna decided to step up to the next level of reading tonight, having conquered all of her Dora and Diego adventures. She also figured out how to pull herself up on the couch by herself, and did this repeatedly tonight with a big grin on her face.

Optimistically I'd like to think it stayed under 110 today, but I doubt it.

After searching high and low for gutters for the house, it was suggested to Emily that I try Home Depot. I could have sworn I had searched there a number of times with no luck, but this afternoon there they were, like a shining beacon. I have already assembled what I plan on hanging on the north side of the house, and hope to hang them tomorrow afternoon, if I don't spontaneously combust from the heat first.






1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Brenna has such pretty eyes!

Good luck braving the heat!