Saturday, July 23, 2011

Still Here

Sorry for the absence this week, although I guess considering my six months of no blogging at all, this has probably seemed like a blink of the eye.

After Emily and I returned from our overnighter to Tuscon, my sinuses started feeling like they were getting infected, I'm guessing from breathing in something in that seventy year old theatre. The combination of that, not getting much sleep while we were gone, and then stupidly working for too long in the front yard on Tuesday afternoon, I literally collapsed into bed that night, and proceeded to sleep around twenty hours from that point until Thursday morning. I finally started feeling better after another long night of sleep going into Friday. Heat exhaustion, perhaps, or a combination of things, I don't know, but I'm finally feeling better now.

Completely changing the subject, here are a few shots of Brenna in her pool a few weeks ago, practicing her synchronized swimming, or some such.










This is my favorite pose out of the bunch, priceless.





Before we took our little trip, last weekend we took the small child to get a backpack for school, which starts up in just a few short weeks now. Brenna went for the princess backpack and matching lunch sack, neither pictured here (but you can use your imagination).






1 comment:

Aunt Frances said...

Love the pictures, so sorry about the misery, glad to hear you're better, love and hugs to all.