Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

I'm always torn when the monsoon season rolls around, and there's weather out to the east of us oozing in our direction to throw caution to the wind and stay up in the hopes of seeing a raindrop or two hit the driveway and evaporate almost instantly (run on sentence of the year, thank you very much). Before I had a four year old and a workload that requires that I roll out of bed at an insanely early hour in the morning, I would do this every summer. Now as I'm watching a green blob wander around drunkenly on the radar tonight, I'm inclined to hurry up and get this blog completed so I can catch some much desired sleep instead of going on storm watch.

Hey, I promised a few more short hair pictures, and here they are.

Here we are at the Arby's across the parking lot from the Cut'n Corral, rewarding our child for not clawing the eyes out of the hairdresser.





Here is Brenna wading around in a pool at the 4th of July thingy that we went to at the Church Mart down the road from us.




And finally, for your viewing pleasure, two fairies! Woo hoo!








Oh wait, and a shot of us taken by Brenna. More family head shots to come!





No comments: