Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paint It... Brown

Hi again, sorry it's been a while, we've been videotaping lots of Brenna activities recently, including skulking around the house, and "reading" her Fairy Colors and Fairy Numbers books, but until I can find my Sony software, it may be a while before I can upload any of these gems to our new computer.

My personal favorite from the Fairy Colors book (which she pretty much has memorized) is (imagine in little Brenna stereo):

Fairy purple, fairy green, curtsy to the fairy queen

There are about five pages of this little ditty, and she's now reading it to me at bedtime instead of the other way around. She's also just about got the Fairy Numbers book down, and has memorized about 25 Berenstein Bears covers/titles pictured on the back of one of her books. I promise, video will be forthcoming at some point, maybe weekend after next.

Hey, I'm going to Las Vegas with father-in-law Ron on Saturday, if I remember to take my camera, I'll take some pictures, that'll be a hoot.

I don't have any new Brenna pictures to share at the moment, so here's a less flattering shot of the first version posted a few days ago.



A few weekends ago I finally painted the rest of our deck to match our kitchen cabinets (makes sense, doesn't it?), here are a few shots of that.

Goodbye for now from 75 degree Apache Junction, where winter ended two weeks ago, and 90 degree weather is (potentially) only 6 weeks away (ugh).




1 comment:

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Um...I just noticed you didn't paint the edges. Yet? ;-)