Monday, January 05, 2009

Brenna Update!

Back from the laziness of the holidays, I hope to get back on a regular schedule here on ye old Brenna blog. I've also gotten back to running as well, logging short of 8 miles in the last four days (with a 5 mile bike ride on the off day where I didn't run). The weather is perfect for running the garage, and should be until April or so.

Anyway, here are a few Brenna pictures. I need to make more of an effort to videotape her talking, the things that come out of mouth these days is pretty amazing. Last night while we were playing a rousing game of "I chase you, you chase me" around the house, she stopped in her bedroom, put her arms out and started doing squats. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me "I'm doing yoga". Funny child soaks up everything she sees and hears around here.

Here's a shot of her doing some coloring. Don't worry Grandma Sheila, she is wearing out the easel you got her, she just sometimes likes to go back to her old stomping ground here on the couch.



And here are a few pictures of her fixing her stroller (this is what she told me she was doing, I saw nothing wrong with it).



And finally, from time to time, she likes to regress to being held by Mama like a baby.

A new hoes blog is lurking in the shadows... do you dare to engage it?

No comments: