Sunday, March 02, 2008

One More Plant Picture, And That's It, I Swear

Somehow the Brenna blog is slowly being taken over by plant pictures. For that, I apologize. I have no new Brenna pictures to share tonight, although we taped her singing some made up song called Baby Duck, Quack Quack Quack, that we're wondering where it came from. I'll be uploading that later tonight or on Monday, it's very entertaining.

We had a cold front move through today, barely made it to a chilly 70 degrees, brrr. After church today we went on a picnic with Emily's family at the Arboretum in Superior, again, no pictures, you'll have to imagine our daughter running around and doing cute things. Sorry!

And yes, below is a better picture of our gold dust draceana, I still can't find anything on the net about this thing ever blooming, or how ofter. The scent from the blooms, although small, can now be sensed throughout our living room, and thankfully it's a pleasantly sweet scent.


No comments: