Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Video

I can't get enough of these grainy, filmed in the bottom of a well videos. Believe me, they look MUCH better on this end when they come off the camera. I've yet to find a video format that translates well for uploading here.

Anywho, you're not hear to ready my grumblings. Here's a nice long video where the audio is what really matters. Brenna goes over the shapes that she knows, her animal sounds (albeit their a little muted), and at the end sings a few words from the Wonder Pets, although it's pretty hard to hear, as she's at the other end of the room.

At any rate, enjoy, and I'll do better about posting more videos.

Be on the lookout for another post here of Brenna coloring on herself (again) and some of her latest art pieces at her Art Gallery site.

No comments: