Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One More For Easter

Here are a few pictures of Brenna during this past Sunday's service. She seems to have really good hand/eye coordination. I wonder where she got that from, just like her eyes, it wasn't from either one of us, I can assure you of that.

She seems to have gotten the best of both of us, rather than the worst. Her eyesight and hearing seems to be great, she enjoys reading like her mommy and she's shown recently that she's very interested in basketball, and has spent time out in Grandma Becky's backyard putting one into a basket that's about her height (well, a little higher, she has to heft the ball almost over her head to get it to go in the hoop).

I have a few more yard pictures that I'll post on the blog site shortly. We're cruising along in the 80s every day now, and it's been about four weeks since we last had any rain. I'm afraid it's going to be lean times for the yard from here until the monsoons start in about, oh, four months. There's always an outside chance of rain in the first part of April, but it's not terribly likely.

Also, after a two month hiatus, I've managed to get back on the treadmill these past two days (taking this afternoon off to get groceries). My first day back I was able to struggle through a mile in 10:15, which actually was my best time to date, and yesterday I finally got under ten minutes, clocking in at 9:55. I'm not sure at this point if I should work on running for distance, or continuing to improve my mile, but either way I'm feeling more energized than I have in a while because of it.





No comments: