Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ahh, The Great Outdoors

We took Brenna back to the Arboretum this past Saturday for the first time since she was about a month old. The heat was a little too much (we've already had two 100 degree days), we managed to stay out there until mid-morning, before heading home. Below are a few pictures from our little trip.

This morning I went with Emily to a doctor's checkup, and entertained Brenna until she was through. Brenna pretty much takes care of herself these days, as long as she has a clean diaper and has been fed recently. The doctor's office had a baby/toddler room, and Brenna and I sat on a mat in there for about an hour, playing with her favorite toys (her bee rattle and a googly eyed frog that makes a racket when squished). We also played baby-on-the-cob, which she enjoys thoroughly (use your imagination).

Sorry for the lack of updates since the infamous chair incident of last week, but I've been working some bizarre hours lately, and time has been short for these posts. I'll attempt to post some more pictures from the Arboretum, and from our yard, on the Hoes site. Keep your eyes peeled for that.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a little off topic, but the other day I was in a tele-conference, and one of the guys on the line sounded exactly like you.

He must've been from Georgia, but even beyond that, he had your tone and everything. It was crazy.

My coworkers and I are referring to him from now on as Tom.

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

When I used to live in Birmingham my co-workers would tell me about some guy they'd see around town that looked exactly like me, maybe it was him!

Anonymous said...

I think we should assume that it was!