Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'll Never Go To Texas Again

In case you're wondering, I sometimes insert subject lines (headers) for these blogs based off the song I happen to be listening to at the time. Can't say as I've ever been terribly creative with those, so there you have it, I'm a plagarist. Anyone out there know what song this one's from? I'll send you a Diego sticker if you guess it correctly, ha!

Hey, I finally ran three miles today. It took figuring out that walking for three miles beforehand as a warm up is probably not the smartest thing in the world to do. It was probably a gillion degrees in the garage today (well, not hot by August standards, but a smidge warm for October), but I managed to complete my run in 27:22 today. I figure by next October I'll be ready to run in the Walk/Run For Hope Breast Cancer extravaganza, and not totally embarass myself. I noticed looking at the race results from this year that an 8 year old girl ran the 5K in under 25 minutes, so that's my lofty goal by next year, to not get schooled by an 8 year old girl.

Keep scrolling if this is your first visit here today (10/16), I also uploaded some Brenna videos, so don't feel too ripped off that you're getting nothing but non-Brenna related stuff here.

No comments: