Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello Again

I've finally found time to upload some recent pictures, this past week has been rather busy with work. I was clocked in today from 3am to noon, not pleasant, but everything I was assigned went pretty well. I get to take a short breath before the next project comes due on May 1.

Below are a couple of pictures of Brenna sitting on me entertaining herself (and being entertained by me, she finds my facial expressions amusing). We took her in for her six month checkup earlier this week, she weighed in at 16 lbs 4 ozs (50th percentile), and 25 1/4 inches (20th percentile)... it's possible that Emily's height challenged genes are starting to kick in! Time will tell if that holds true. We were given a good report for her ear infection, we were happy about that.



This next shot is Brenna sitting in her high chair for the first time. She's taken a liking to playing with these little plastic cups that Emily gives her.



This next shot is one of Brenna's first tastes of carrots. She's big on holding the spoon while Emily feeds her, and enjoys slurping her food and/or blowing bubbles in it. All in all, she's been a big fan of the carrot puree, not such a big fan of the rice cereal.



Ahhh, the look of someone that's enjoyed a fine meal of carrot puree! I sometimes look like this after I've eaten my favorite meal as well! And yes, she did actually eat some of the carrots, they aren't all on her.
Videos are coming, I promise, that's the next project! Stay tuned!


No comments: