Sunday, August 01, 2010

Short But Sweet

Here's the short of it:

- I'm still struggling to find an i.Link cable to upload video off our camcorder to the blog site. You used to could do it with a USB cable, but that was with Windows XP. 7 doesn't allow that. So, you'll have to just wait for Brenna's rendition of "My Life Would Suck Without You", sorry!

- The big storms continue to miss us, but we've gotten a few good rains, and the yard is enjoying the humidity. Hey, why don't you mosey over to the Hoes blog and soak in some pictures, I've posted a new update there!

- Why am I shouting?!

The sweet of it:

- Brenna posing (sort of), with one of her new shirts that Grandma Homans just sent her. She wore it all day with the tag still on it. I had to wrestle her to the ground like a hog to get it off of her for the wash!

!!!!!!

No comments: