Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who Makes Your Money

The keys on our new laptop are configured differently than what I'm apparently used to on a standard desktop keyboard. Just about every time I reach for the Shift button for an upper case character, I inadvertently hit the Control button, sending my browser into the abyss. This makes the blogging process rather tedious. That being said, don't be surprised if in the future all of my posts are in lower case. I'm not crazy, just fed up.

Brenna is now into her second week of pre-school, and she's still enjoying it very much. They're going through the letters in the alphabet, so today I present you with crafts made on "A-Day". Included was a nifty song about an alligator snapping monkeys out of a tree, and a nefarious looking character with pasta for a mouth and a butterfly pendant.




No comments: