Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Damn You, Facebook

Well, I've finally made it back to Blogland, and with only a few pictures in tow. For whatever reason, the camera and camcorder have not been handy lately when Brenna has been dancing around singing, or doing something else of interest. And I still need to rumage through our garage for my camcorder software, so I can upload some new videos. One of these days.

At any rate, a quick update from our neck of the woods

- It's gotten cold again, like it's winter or something. It was 35 this morning, and barely made it to 60 today, no complaints, give it a few more months and we'll be baking again. Over the last few days we got a little over an inch of rain, and my barrels are nearly full.

- We're dogsitting this week for the tight-rope walking, chainsaw juggling extraordinaire that Emily works for this time of year out at the Renassiance Festival. Her name is Stella, and she's a hoot. I'm guessing she's missing her owner about now, but he'll be back in two days.



- I have logged 23 miles of running on the treadmill so far this month, with a 4 mile jaunt this afternoon, the second of that length. My best 3 mile since I've gotten back to doing this on a regular basis has been a shade under 25 minutes, and my 4 mile today was around 34. I think I've broken through the wall now and feel pretty good getting out there just about every day, without waking up in excruciating pain, and I've almost elminated my 15 years worth of drinking belly, which is something as well.

Here's my one new Brenna shot to share, at least it's a good one.

That's all I've got for now, while Facebook has enabled me to get in touch with people I haven't spoken to in 15 plus years, it's made me lazy about uploading here on a regular basis, for that I humbly apologize.

No comments: