Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Return

I'm back from Utah. It was cold there, I miss it already. My parents are still there until the end of the week, I'll upload some pictures of fall colors and snow (yes, snow) in the coming days. It's supposed to be 104 here today. Egad.

Here are some pictures of Brenna from while I was gone.







We're undertaking an insane number of home improvement projects in the next six weeks, the first being moving my office to the front of the house where the abyss (pictured here) currently exists. Emily did a heck of a job cleaning most of this out while I was gone, and we'll move forward with getting an internet jack installed in there next, followed shortly thereafter with the laying of some hardwood flooring (we think). This is just the tip of the iceberg, stay tuned.


1 comment:

Darrick & Melanie said...

So we're not the only ones with an abyss. Welcome back!