Saturday, September 27, 2008

Etc.

Here is a quick mishmash of the last few days around here.

Brenna wanted to wear my Auburn shirt, so here she is doing just that. She's taken to asking me to wear certain shirts at her whim. Tonight, for example she said to me "Take off your black shirt daddy and put on your red one". We talked about the dolphin (well, it's a whale) on the shirt I was wearing today, and the ship that she kept calling a peacock for some reason. The girl's vocabulary is astounding.


We've started repainting the house. The majority of the living room is finished. In the upper right corner of this picture you can see one area that's not painted yet, this will give you a better idea of the sandy color we've elected to use.

This project in the bathroom is slowly getting out of hand. This hole is only going to get bigger as I make room between studs to build a box to mount/move the box to where our new light fixture is going to be. Wish me luck on this, more pictures to come. Like I know what I'm doing here, ha ha.



Tonight it looked like God had dropped a dirt curtain over the mountain east of our house. This storm, which came out of nowhere, dumped a third of an inch of rain within 5 miles of our house, but all we got was what felt like sea spray from the wind blowing drops from this curtain of rain pictured here.

No comments: