Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Birthday Fun

This indeed the birthday that won't end, and we're loving it! Today was Brenna's official birthday party at the church with all of her nursery friends. Below are a few pictures from today's festivities, I'll upload more once I pull the pictures off my camera and hope to also upload some video.

Below is Brenna checking out one of her many gifts (a Stitch Halloween candy caddy).



Plotting an escape from Auntie Beth perhaps? No, we LOVE Auntie Beth (wringing hands).


Stranger Danger Tip #42: Never accept gifts from strangers. Well in this case Grandpa H is offering Brenna some of her cake and she is politely declining. I know what you're thinking, this is not a "pull my finger" gag, I promise.


This is one of Brenna visiting with her party goers. Mommy is quickly closing in from behind.

And finally, party just isn't a party without a bubble machine. Both kids standing below Emily in this shot entertained us with the old rug pulled out from the feet trick, falling on their rears in the bubble puddles. No toddlers were harmed in the making of this blog.



No comments: