Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quick Update

Just dropping by to let everyone know that since getting back into town I've been playing catch up with work and haven't had a chance to upload any pictures or videos. Emily took a lot of video of Brenna while I was gone, and since I've returned she's gotten new video of Brenna "reading" out load her favorite Pat A Cake book (she points at the pictures and chatters to herself, very cute). I also filmed her "dancing" while watching a Social Distortion DVD the other night, entertaining.

Emily has also had a death in the family this week, and we have been busy spending time with her family, and helping where we can. Please be praying for her during this time.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to update everyone again this upcoming weekend, until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keeping you and your family in my prayers. hugs!

-kate