Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brenna Art Gallery

It's hard to believe I've been maintaining this blog for four years now. It would be neat if there was a way to print off or archive everything posted here since the beginning for Brenna. I might look into that in my spare time, ha ha, ho ho. Granted, I took a six month leave of absence from this earlier in the year, but I'm still here.

Today for your viewing pleasure I bring you some of Brenna's latest artwork. She's been focusing lately on drawing family members. I don't think some of these need much explanation.







This art gallery was brought to you by the letters E and F. The F, by the way, is a bearded daddy fish. So, there.


Stay tuned, pictures from Brenna's birthday to follow in the coming days. I must catch up on the blogging before I leave again at the end of the month for work! Arrrgh!


No comments: