Monday, April 19, 2010

This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us

Two posts in two days, man am I on a roll.

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday's Spring extravaganza.

The weather is good, getting better over the next few days. Should be perfect for my roses to settle in before the June heat kills them. Oh, I'm quite the pessimist. Or realist. Or fascist. Or something. Hmm.

Anywho, it's beginning to look like my two work trips this year will be multiplying to four, with yet another vacation attempt aborted in the process. Who on God's earth converts on a Friday? At least it's Florida and Hawaii, I can't complain about the locations, but may be disappearing off the face of the earth from Thanksgiving until New Years.

Stay tuned for some middle of the night ramblings, I will riding the caffeine train hard between now and my May 1 trip to New Jersey, and plenty in between that one and Kansas on June 1. It's going to get ugly around here.









No comments: