Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back In The Saddle (Maybe)

Sorry, been a while. I've so not been motivated these past five months to monitor this blog, and since I've been away, I've had 157 spam-related messages attempt to post here. But, on the flip-side, the site somehow generated another five dollars in Brenna income from these foreign hackers, so take that ass monkeys.

Should I continue to feel moved by the spirit (or something similar) to continue on with this, please check in periodically. There are many a Brenna picture to post, and while Facebook is a convenient way to slap a number of them up at one time, the ability to share stories there is not the same as it is here in Blogville.

Torn between laziness and motivation, I continue to be sincerely yours.

The T in Tebot

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back, Aunt Sue

grandma becky said...

Hi Tom,
I have missed your blogs!!!! I use the search on this site whenever I need to look something up and was so happy to see a new message. You get my vote to post here!!!!
I am looking into us going to see Mogollon tomorrow!

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Excellent! I will continue to prodi mean encourage Tom to keep posting; he is so good at it!

The E in TEBOT