Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Missed One

I missed an Easter shot in my haste yesterday, my apologies. Here's one of Brenna in her Sunday outfit, complete with a poncho that Emily crocheted.

At any rate, there you have it.

Brenna continues to be a busy little girl. She continues to enjoy her kitchen, and spends her afternoons serving dinner to Emily and I. Tonight I was handed a croissant and an ice cream cone. A winning combination, for sure.

She also is thoroughly enjoying puzzles. She has one with giraffes on it that she puts together, I think there are maybe 9 or 12 pieces to it. It takes her some time, but she gets through it with little help.

Another favorite right now, much to my dismay, is the movie and accompanying soundtrack from Mama Mia. This afternoon she was singing/mumbling some of the words from Super Troopers, one of her current favorites. She also bellows along to It's A Rich Man's World, Mama Mia, and of course, Dancing Queen. Shoot me now. No, serious, it's not all that bad, we could be listening to the Anti-Christ, aka Barnie, or something equally hideous. She also bellows out "Ratt!" and "Voivod!" (with a growl), upon command, a small price to pay for making me listen repeatedly to Abba.

Oh yes, and tonight, while Emily was cooking dinner, Brenna was observing, and blurted out with "Rock on, mommy". Genuine appreciation, I think, and words to truly live by.

Rock On.


3 comments:

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Haha it looks even more ginormous in the picture. I am thinking it will fit by the time she's going off to college. *snort*

Darrick & Melanie said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on. That. Is. Awesome.

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

If by 'awesome you mean 'worthy of being on http://www.stitchymcyarnpants.com ' then yes, it is.