Sunday, March 08, 2009

Take A Pic

I'll be the first to admit that I don't own a crystal ball, and even if I did, reading it accurately would be sketchy at best. One thing is for certain, however, and that's the fact that this upcoming work week is going to be rough. The calm before the storm for me is about over, and leading into going to Florida the week after next to visit with my parents, I'll need to work as many hours this week as I can stand to leave that all of that behind and enjoy my time off.

Having said all of that, be advised that the Brenna posts will be few and far between over the next two weeks. For part of that time, I may not even have access to the internet. I'll be sure to post as many Florida related pictures as I can, upon our return.

In the meantime, I have one more offering to throw in the ring. These are shots of Brenna from a few days ago playing with her camera Click from the Diego show she's loves so much.

Bear with us, and please keep checking back, I'll post new pictures as time permits. And thanks again for supporting the sponsored links on the site, Brenna is very close to earning her first Google check thanks to you're making that effort!




No comments: