Saturday, December 09, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Oh wait, Christmas is still two weeks away? Oh well, that didn't stop us from sticking Brenna into a stuffy sweater for this picture. We managed to take four pictures, including this one, before our daughter protested. This was the best of the four... I guess I wouldn't smile either if I was burning up.

We had a busy day with Brenna, took her to Babys R Us, Target, Sonic, Emily's hair stylist, and an open house Xmas party hosted by a friend of Emily's. Whew, that's a mouthful, and Brenna seemed to think so also, as around four this afternoon the screaming began, and continued, and continued until about three hours later. Mom and daughter are now fast asleep, leaving me time to get as many things done in peace and quiet as I can.

Before I forget, one new picture on the Hoes blog being posted tonight of a red ice plant I bought in October that's blooming purple. I'm crying foul, but what can you do.



No comments: