Friday, January 18, 2013

Your Animal Bones Cry Nature / Reverse

As mentioned previously, I have a LOT of ground to cover, seven months, approximately, since I last carried the torch.   You've probably seen all of the Brenna pictures you care to via Emily's Facebook page, and I don't have many shots of her on my laptop, so I present to you Where Has Tom Been, Part 1.  

When we last saw Brenna, she was sitting on the curb with the Stooges, and I was travelling to the booming metropolis of Casper, Wyoming, for work. 

Upon arrival there, I was greeted by a buffalo draped in what looks like blue cheese dressing.  

 
 
Insert the Red Hot Chili Peppers here.


There were a number of sculptures in downtown Casper, but this one was probably my favorite.  I was stranded there over a weekend, and was able to walk under the aforementioned bridge downtown to see this and the following sites. 


I didn't realize Wells Fargo had invested in orange juicers, this is the biggest one I had ever seen in my life. 


Another favorite of mine, the Indian overlooking progress of the white man from the street corner.  If I had taken a picture of him from the other side, I'm almost sure there'd be a tear streaming down his face.


Here's a shot of one of the small theaters in downtown.


If I could recall anything that Brenna was doing in May, I'd relay it here, but alas, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning, much less dig that far back in my memory.   Should you wish to really relive those days, I again invite you to visit Emily's Facebook page.    Next up, June!  

No comments: