Wednesday, September 08, 2010

September Shenanigans

You would think with having a five day weekend for Labor Day, that I would have found time before now to post a new blog. However, between a visit from Grandma Sheila, and everything else that's been going on, here I am nearly two weeks on the other end of my last update. Shame on me.

Here are a few pictures since we last met.

Brenna has been enjoying putting makeup on anything with a pulse. Here is just one shot of she and her mommy, all painted up real nice.



Brenna's also been very interested in my coin collecting hobby. Here are a few shots of her donning the special coin handling gloves, and looking at some of the shinier ones. This picture was brought to you by Nutra-Grain bars and a filthy sink.





And finally, at least for now, a shot of her C work from preschool.
To recap, A is for alligator, B is for bear, and C is for cat. Stay tuned to find out what D is for, in the next update, along with some pictures of Brenna's visit with Grandma Sheila.




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Emily, you look FABULOUS. Brenna gets cuter every day. Can't wait to see you guys.

And I'm on the edge of my seat about D.