Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hello There

Well, I'd like to say that my being busy this week has been the cause for no updates, but in all honesty it's just been laziness. But here I am, cranking out a quick blog before Brenna gets up for the day, and Emily leaves for a church breakfast, posting the few new Brenna pictures that I have.

Brenna is having her 3rd birthday party later today, so we'll probably have some gems to post from that at a later time.

For now, here is a shot of Brenna partying it up with Emily at a friends house last weekend, and a shot of her enjoying her/my rocking chair. I had some good pictures of the child sitting on the floor in her underwear eating a popsicle, but I've been told there are weird people out there that might see those shots and want to borrow our child for an extended period of time. So, you'll just have to image the hilarity that ensued there.





No comments: