Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tookie Update

We had a busy weekend here in Tookieville.
On Saturday morning it rained for a few glorious hours. Brenna enjoyed splashing around in the puddles. It was grand. I look forward to doing this again the next time it rains, in December.




Later that day we went over to cousin Jenny's house, ate lunch, and fell asleep on the back porch (well, one of us did that). Here's a shot of Brenna playing with the big kids on an airplane thingy. I'm going to get one of these for our house, maybe to replace the couch with. That'd be sweet.



She didn't learn to do this from us.


Riding in the car today, coming home from Grandma's. I'm told the car was not in motion when this was taken. Check out the Hoes blog to check out some pictures of a thunderhead, which Emily also took pictures of while the car was not in motion.



Our daughter likes balls. Here are two of her favorites. This picture reminded me of another one I had seen recently. Since I have so much time on my hands, I searched it out, only to discover that it wasn't quite as similar as I had hoped.



Ok, so not quite the same, any reason to post a Led Zeppelin picture, though.
Oh yes, and a few cute Brenna poses to wrap my rambling blog up.















No comments: