Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Brenna

For the next week or so (at least), I'll be posting random Brenna pictures from Grandma and Grandpa H. recent visit. There are a lot of good shots to share, and here are four of them.

1. Grandpa helping Brenna with a wind tunnel experiment at the Phoenix Children's Museum.



2. Me in the hotel pool with Brenna, who's sporting some nice shades. Don't let my pastiness blind you, no skin cancer for me.


3. Back at the house, Grandpa H. is pictured here helping Brenna put a new puzzle together. The ever vigilant father that I am, I'm gazing off into the front room, no doubt thinking about the next blog I'm going to upload.


4. And finally, outside in the back yard, enjoying the pleasant 100 degree weather we have around here in the summer. Brenna is playing with her water table that Grandparents H. gave her a few trips ago. She spent a lot of time playing with this table while they were here, making "ice cream".


No comments: