Monday, August 11, 2008

This Old House and Grubby Brenna

When we last visited this old house, I was busy ripping the old medicine cabinet out of our bathroom, and installing another one.
I have since gutted the rest of the bathroom, including pulling out the old cabinets and ripping the old tile flooring out.
I'll spare you from the twenty pictures of progression that I've taken during the course of this project, and have posted the highlights. I still have to install a new light fixture and put together a shelving unit for Emily's bathroom things, and once done there, I'll be moving into ye old throne room.
Notice how I've posted the bathroom renovation pictures ahead of Brenna so you have no choice but to at least skim through this stuff. That's how I roll.







Ok, now for what you're really here for, pictures of a two year old eating pasta. There's simply nothing finer that watching Brenna tear one of her favorite meals apart. Emily has this knack for catching her as she's stuffing said pastas into her mouth. Mmmm, yummy.







1 comment:

Darrick & Melanie said...

Fine tile work! Gotta love red sauce. One of Alexander's favorites too.