Friday, August 31, 2007

Hittin' The Road And Other Things
I have to keep this brief, about to get to work for the day. We're heading to Colorado tomorrow until the 9th, I have a customer to work with there and Emily and Brenna are coming along. Below are some pictures to leave you with in case I'm unable to blog from the road.

Some big news, Brenna is not only crawling now, but she's taken her first steps on her own (approximately three before falling on top of me)! Her vocabulary is also rapidly improving, she's saying "pretty baby" a lot these day, and another new word she's learned is "poop", which we're very proud of!
I will eventually upload some video, I promise!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh happy day! Now you get the joy of trying to catch her before she falls and hits a table corner and best of all you get to buy cabinet and door locks and learn how to open the damn things.

It is amazing how short walking is before running begins.

Has she learned NO yet?